The Ideas Book

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Goal 1: See the world


Inspired by a book named "The power of focus" I decided to create images of my goals. The first one also took some inspiration from the clustermaps around here in blogospere. The idea is to show my goal "See the world" - Red Stars are the first city in a given country I saw first (Approximate neighborhood) and the Blue Stars are the second or later cities I spent time in - in a given country. Of course, I have ignored countries where I transited or spent just a day or two in. I did spend about 1/2 hour on this exercise and hope this will prove to be useful. The target areas are (highlighted in the blue shaded zones)
(1) Eastern Europe and Possibly Russia (Before Mid 2008)
(2) Africa and South America (Before End 2009).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home